About Tarbiyah at our academy
‘Tarbiyyah’ refers to a holistic learning programme that promotes systematic spiritual and behavioural development of our educators and pupils and that shows they all are deeply connected to Allah and His Messenger (peace be upon him) and these connections are truly reflected in their daily lives.
Our aim is to provide an effective learning platform that always keeps the learner’s needs at the forefront and inspires our children to adopt and adhere to an Islamic lifestyle. Our education should capture the hearts and minds of our children through a unique and pedagogic-tarbiyah approach. The focus should therefore be on beliefs, taqwa (piety), core values, behaviour, feelings and attitudes to help develop a sound, moral and ethical compass for our students that will direct them towards making a difference in their own lives and in the society by taking an active role in the reform process aiming the holistic development of our community, the ummah and the humanity at large.
What do we want to achieve:
1. Sincerity and Pure intention (Ikhlaas) in everything we
2. Being connected with Allah and His prophet (peace be upon him) in all our thoughts and actions
3. Inspired by righteous predecessors
4. Wellbeing for all of us in both worlds- Here and Hereafter
5. Personification in universal rules- considering individuals’ needs within the acceptable rules and framework of Islam
6. Excellence in morality, values, and conduct
7. Promoting the unity of Ummah and Brotherhood in faith and humanity
8. Respect for all at all times
9. Mercy and compassion for all - giving priority to others and in particular who might be in more needs
10. Dynamism and creativity with Islamic and national Identity