1. Everyone must submit the Safeer Academy online admission application form
2. The office will send an acknowledgement email/message to the applicant with detailed instructions.
3. The SA teachers will interview the applicant to assess their academic levels and suitability for the course.
4. An interview support pack might be supplied to parents and applicants so that they can have some preparations for the interview.
5. Teachers may ask versatile questions to understand the applicant’s learning attitudes, abilities and family backgrounds to determine the ways SA may give utmost personal care to each pupil.
6. The admission panel will decide whether a place can be offered to the applicant and their decision will be deemed as final.
7. SA, under no circumstances, is obliged to provide the parents with the reasons behind their decision.
8. If parents are not satisfied with the decision, they can make an appeal to the Principal or the Chairman of the Governing Body via a prescribed form.
9. Once a place is offered to an applicant, a deadline will be given to parents to confirm the acceptance of the offer by paying the advised fees and signing an acceptance contract.
10. Applicants will be admitted to a class or course for at least one year or other full duration of the course.
11. Progression to the upper class will be depeneded on pupil’s satisfactory progress in all aspects of the academy life.
12. If for any reason SA decides to take any pupil off the roll, refunds can be made for the remaining duration of the academic year based on the merit of the case, but an additional charge will be applied to it.
13. However, if a pupil needs to withdraw from a class, no refunds will be made unless there is a reasonable replacement for the vacant seat.
14. If the fees are paid in installments, parents must settle all the dues for the running academic year.
15. Applicants must follow the deadlines for application, acceptance, and payments. Failure to do so may result in the offer being retracted.
16. Each applicant will have to meet all academic and behavioural standards of SA in order for them to transit to the successive year and parents have to confirm their continuation in writing, and by paying the required tuition and admission fees in advance. For examples, to confirm a place for the upcoming academic year, fees and others dues must be paid no later than June of the current year.
17. Siblings will have a preference in admission consideration subject to the positive track records of the existing sibling/s at SA. A sibling is defined as a brother or sister, half brother or sister, step-brother or sister or adopted brother or sister whose main residence is at the same address of the existing pupil. This criterion will apply to applicants with a sibling living at the same address who is already on roll of the SA.