Core Academic principles
Our Syllabus and learning experiences are all derived from the following core principles:
1. Needs and evidence-based education.
2. Our educational programmes and activities are broadly based on the British and Safeer Academic Curriculum.
3. ‘Tarbiyyah’ enlightened education – a comprehensive upbringing based on knowledge of the Qur’an, Sunnah, ‘Hikmah’ – the reasonable application of the methodical and empirical knowledge needed to make inner changes of the individuals, so that prophetic characters become their habits and part of their natural way of life, In-sha-Allah.
4. We apply gradual constructive methods of development in our students.
5. We celebrate every single example of progress and achievement of our students.
6. Our ultimate commitment is to support our children to become pious productive Muslims who are fully prepared to contribute to society.
7. We love and care all our pupils as our own children.
1. We are Qur’anic-prophetic Tarbiyyah centric.
2. All our pupils are expected to be fluent in Arabic, English and (mother tongue).
3. All our pupils try to memorise Qur’an as much as they can.
4. All our pupils are expected to be able to understand Qur’an and Sunnah directly in Arabic.
5. Safeer Academy is more than an Academy, We consider it as a ‘big loving family’.